Now you can have access to POS System Software that enables you to track retail sales and inventory by SKU by location, see which stores are sold out or have inventory with no sales, forecast future sales, determine replenishment quantities by store, compare color and size ratios, determine demographic and geographic characteristics affecting performance, and much more.
What’s more, we can meet you at whatever level you are comfortable with:
- Don’t know what questions to ask? Our latest software module, RetailNarrative, acts as your virtual “eyes” sifting through sku-store combinations in the background to find high and low level recommendations.
- WeeklyAnalyst, a tried and true subset of our Best Practice reports so compelling that more than one department at Sam’s Club adopted that format for their vendors’ reports. Low cost and easy to use, it is a great tool for companies new to this discipline.
- An open, flexible, ad hoc reporting platform empowering users to create reports to their established format. Perfect for those that have struggled to keep up with reporting using Excel, Access or similar software.
- A suite of actionable, Best Practice reports inspired by some of smartest minds in the Retail and Wholesale business. From building weekly sales, inventory and profit plans to using demographic data to pinpoint merchandise opportunities to enhance the business. Ideal for planners who want to work on actionable opportunities to grow the business.
- Consulting: Some companies want to outsource the entire planning process. Our expert consultants offer deep retail and wholesale experience – from Retail POS analysis to inventory planning.
If you’re a retailer, supplier, or licensor looking to learn more about how our Retail POS Analysis Software can benefit your business, please contact us today.