It is imperative that you manage and watch your sales and inventory as reported by Home Depot and Lowes. Enhanced Retail Solutions can help!
By using ERS, you can…
- Quickly parse and normalize door level sales data
- Create door level weekly sales and inventory reports
- Quickly improve inventory productivity at retail
- Improve your wholesale inventory position
- Have ERS play an integral role in your company’s team, providing inventory forecasting information and retail data analysis
- Pinpoint stock level aberrations at door level – to monitor performance and provide the retailer with actionable recommendations to constantly improve the business
- Develop a stronger relationship with Home Depot & Lowes’ merchandising teams
Enhanced Retail Solutions’ Proprietary Retail Analytics Reporting
By blending the usage of the reports below, you can build a schedule for future wholesale buys. This is particularly important with Home Depot’s auto-replenishment program, which is reactive (the reorder quantity matches the sale quantity on a one-to-one basis).
- Weekly Analyst Report [click to see sample 1] [click to see sample 2]
- Detailed retail sales and inventory statistics
- The number of stores that are sold out and their unit sales
- The number of stores with inventory, but no sales and their on hand
- The Store Ranking and Performance Report [click to see sample]
- Sorts stores based on total units sold and sell through for a given time period
- Provides a composite ranking which is simply the average of the sales and retail sell through ranking
- This allows a store that may not have received a lot of inventory to move up on the ranking if they sold through quicker than others
- The Demographic Summary [click to see sample 1] [click to see sample 2]
- The demographic profile compares various characteristics for the top and bottom stores against the US average
- Provides understanding of who lives in the communities of the best stores and enables us to match products to the targeted consumer
Businesses working with Enhanced Retail Solutions to manage Home Depot and Lowes relationships has led to as much as a 400% increase in sales. The weekly retail analytics reports help you to collaborate with the buying team and demonstrate sales potential by store, as well as help analyze their inventory needs, which they love! ERS’ ability to enable and empower your business with a wide scope of information presented in visually appealing reports can help your buyers make decisions that other vendors cannot.
Download our Home Improvement Case Study.
Contact us today and learn more about how you can improve your Home Depot and/or Lowes sell through and pipeline via our retail analytics reporting and inventory forecasting offerings!