We have developed a return on investment (ROI) calculator to help you define the financial benefit of our offerings, including our sales forecasting and demand planning software, retail analytics and sales consulting services.
ROI is calculated on several factors – some financial, some intangible – including:
· Increased reorder activity on existing programs.
· Acquisition of new programs.
· Improved inventory productivity.
· Reduction in markdowns.
· Reduction in charge backs.
· Reduction in financial assistance.
· Increased good will with retailers.
· Time savings of planners/analysts.
· Cost reduction from current resource.
· Better understanding of your business.
Most of our clients see a return on investment within the first three months of using our suite of POS system and forecasting software tools.
(Please note ERS’ ROI calculator page works best with Internet Explorer and Windows)