There simply is not enough time in the day for you to manage all the items on your selling floor.
Enhanced Retail Solutions (ERS) has been showing retailers and manufacturers where to find hidden sources of profits, how to reduce risks and costs, and how to optimize their wholesale inventory and retail distribution. By combining the resources between retailers and manufacturers, we have created a dynamic network of information sharing from which all parties can benefit.
ERS was founded in 2002 by Jim Lewis to provide retailers and their suppliers easy to use- yet sophisticated- retail analytics tools to manage and study the performance of their items.
As a buyer and decision maker for JCPenney for over a decade, Jim knew he could increase sales and improve inventory productivity if he had the resources to study every single SKU at every single store. With over 1,000 stores, it was nearly impossible. What was needed was a toolkit to interpret retail sales and inventory data into specific opportunities and problems allowing him to optimize the business.
From building weekly sales, inventory and profit plans to using demographic data to pinpoint merchandise opportunities, our retail analytics software covers the fundamentals of retailing and much more. Our sales analysis tools enable the tracking of sales and inventory by SKU/by store, ability to see which stores are sold out, have inventory with no sales, forecast future sales, project end of season profitability, compare color and size ratios and determine demographic and geographic characteristics effecting performance and much more.
ERS services a broad range of customers in many verticals including apparel, home textiles, home décor, toys, accessories, hardware and CPG. Companies throughout these industries are using our state of the art technology coupled with the expertise of our retail sales consulting as their competitive advantage. One of the things that makes us unique is our ability to service retailers, manufacturers and licensors and that we can tailor our retail software and services to fit your organization’s needs.Read more...
Our software and retail sales consulting can complement your current solutions in the following ways:
A cost effective, flexible and automated platform for retail analytics:
- Quick, easy access to door level data with filters and roll ups to enable time effective study of stocks outs and execution allowing a truer sense of sell through.
- “Push” retail reporting via email, automatically.
- Dashboard views of the business based upon what management want to monitor; cloud based and smartphone/iPad friendly.
Instant Best practice reporting including Demographics, Store Ranking, Inventory-Sales Ratios, Turnover, Trend, Store Execution, Door Level Lost Sales, Opportunity/Liability by door or store cluster and more.
- These reports separate the “signal” from the “noise” of a multitude of doors and thousands of items: Who the consumer is for a specific item or program, which stores/items need attention.
- Based on some of the brightest minds in retail, these reports are highly actionable and of tremendous benefit to your merchandisers. That is why many retailers use our software and/or recommend us to their vendors.
Inventory planning and control software helps better forecast your wholesale needs.
- Enables you or your vendors to stay in stock
- Enables you or your vendors to effectively determine which items to phase out or re-assort.
- All of our retail analytic tools are written to a retailer’s point of view.
- Our Business Intelligence engine can connect to most any database environment.
- We have become a “go to” resource for retailers looking for cost effective, fast development of gaps in their systems, such as the software below.
Strategic Sourcing Planning System
Our Strategic Sourcing Planning System is a management tool that tracks, plans and ranks direct suppliers (factories), creates and manages item plans (production) and provides long term strategic planning by country and product category. Our business intelligence tool allows Sourcing Managers, Directors and VP’s to reconcile top down strategic plans with bottoms up item plans through an approval mechanism. Organizations without such a system have a hard time managing their plans (Excel can only take you so far), don’t know until it’s too late if they are under or overbought against a budget and don’t have visibility to the financial viability of their direct sourcing business.
Drop Ship Tracker
Our Drop Ship Tracker is a management tool that improves customer satisfaction with drop ship orders by insuring all drop shipments are delivered as ordered and on time.
Contact us today to find out more.